Pro Arts Productions • Since 1985
Local Musician and Audio Engineer, Anthony Proveaux, started Pro Arts in 1985 and has since produced hundreds of quality recordings working with artists in many different genres.
In 2002, Anthony moved to Arizona where he honed his professional photography skills while making regular trips to Eugene to work on projects in the recording studio. When returning to Eugene in 2011, Anthony re-established Pro Arts Recording Studio in West Eugene.
In 2014, Pro Arts relocated to South Eugene and expanded into a full-service media production studio providing audio recording, CD Mastering, Video Recording and Editing, Promo Photography and CD Promotion Consultation.
- Recorded and produced many commercial albums for prominent Eugene & Northwest Artists
- Recorded and produced the Blues From Eugene compilation (2013) which contains many well know blues artists in the Eugene area
- Produced Fieldburn, a compilation from the grunge era (1999)
- Recordings for Capitol and Geffen Records
- Production and Credit in the Motion Picture, Permanent Midnight starring Ben Stiller and Elizabeth Hurley
- Recording for Tracy Bonham (Grammy nominated artist), Ezra Holbrook
- Recorded and performed on a CD release by Zoot Horn Rollo, one of Rolling Stone Magazine’s 100 greatest guitarists of all time and of Captain Beefheart Fame. This CD was hailed as one of the top indie Guitar records of the year
Anthony Proveaux (aka: Tony or Studio Tone)
Producer • Engineer • Composer • Musician • Photographer
Extensive experience producing, recording and composing for Television and Radio, including composing and producing main news themes for tv and radio spots.
Composing & Recording for National Production Music Libraries, including American Roots and PBTM Production Music Company, which provides music for large corporate clients (IBM, Ford, DuPont), major media outlets (e.g. ESPN, HBO, The Discovery Channel, National Geographic).
As a studio musician, Anthony has performed with many artists including, Zoot Horn Rollo of Captain Beefheart Fame.
Anthony Proveaux is an accomplished Jazz and Pop musician. His current music project, Bossanaire, is a Latin Jazz/Bossa Nova group where he plays nylon guitar and sings backup vocals. He plays bass with long time rock band, Riffle.
Some of you may remember him from local swing band, Blue Moon whose recording was called Best Swing Record of the Year by Marianne Price of Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks.
Stage manager and booking for the Main Stage at the Eugene Celebration, one of the largest event stages in the Pacific Northwest featuring many well-known national and regional acts.
Instructor of Recording Arts Workshops and Classes. Established programs taught in Studio and online at Recording-Workshop.com, offering technical training in the recording field.